All addresses are assigned a location where you vote. All ballots are based on where a voter resides. Follow the steps below:
1. Enter residence zip code
2. Select city/town from dropdown list. There may be multiple cities/towns listed.
3. Enter the number of the street address
4. Start to enter the name of the street only. A suggestion will begin to populate to help complete your query. Please choose from the list of suggestions.
Enter an address to:
- View a sample ballot
- Find the polling place location for upcoming elections
- Know polling place hours
- View your elected officials' contact information
Bring a valid photo ID on Election Day.