All addresses are assigned a location where you vote. All ballots are based on where a voter resides. Follow the steps below:
1. Enter residence zip code
2. Select city/town from dropdown list. There may be multiple cities/towns listed.
3. Enter the number of the street address
4. Start to enter the name of the street only. A suggestion will begin to populate to help complete your query. Please choose from the list of suggestions.
Time to vote!
Do you know what time your polling place opens and closes?.
Enter an address to:
- View a sample ballot
- Find the polling place location for upcoming elections
- Know polling place hours
- View your elected officials' contact information
Bring a valid photo ID on Election Day.