Rhode Island Voter Information Center
Register to vote, check your voter registration information, contact your local board of canvassers, view sample ballots for upcoming elections, find out where your polling place is located and find out who your elected officials are.
- Lookup / Edit Personal Voter Information
- Lookup General Voter Information
- New Online Voter Registration
By providing your personal information, you can view and edit your current voter information.
If you prefer, you can perform a more general search.
New Online Voter Registration
To register online, you will need:
- Your Rhode Island DMV issued driver's license or State ID number
- Your name as it appears on your Rhode Island driver's license or State ID card
- Your date of birth
Alternatively, you may complete the form without your driver's license or State ID number for paper submission.