Rhode Island Voter Information Center
Register to vote, check your voter registration information, contact your local board of canvassers, view sample ballots for upcoming elections, find out where your polling place is located and find out who your elected officials are.
- Look up / Edit Personal Voter Information
- Look up General Voter Information
- New Online Voter Registration
By providing your personal information, you can view and edit your current voter information.
If you prefer, you can perform a more general search.
New Online Voter Registration
- The registration deadline for the November 8th, 2016 General Election is Sunday, October 9th at 11:59pm.
- You may still register to vote online, however you will not be eligible to vote on November 8th.
- Contact your local board of canvassers for information about same day registration to vote for President and Vice President only.
To register online, you will need:
- Your Rhode Island DMV issued driver's license or State ID number
- Your name as it appears on your Rhode Island driver's license or State ID card
- Your date of birth
Alternatively, you may complete the form without your driver's license or State ID number for paper submission.